About the programme
Towards expertise in international business
The objective of the Bachelor’s degree in International Business programme at Tampere University of Applied Sciences is to prepare undergraduates for tasks demanding business expertise and for entry-level managerial positions worldwide.
The International Business programme at Tampere University of Applied Sciences is targeted at students who want to work in a multicultural environment. The students will learn basic business skills and acquire competence essential for success in today’s international working life.
The programme challenges you to look for your field of expertise and career path in business. A key element of the programme is a required period of study abroad.
The BBA in International Business prepares undergraduates for demanding jobs in various fields, such as marketing, sales, export-import operations, financial management, product management, and customer relations. TAMK graduates work e.g. in supply chain management, project management, HR, marketing, consultation and as entrepreneurs. Even entry level managerial positions are within the reach of our most successful graduates.
New in 2024!
UAS Exam participation requires 1) language proficiency test and 2) biometric passport
- English language test results:
- IELTS Academic: a minimum total score of 6.0 (Test sections: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking)
- TOEFL Academic (iBT): a minimum total score of 60 (Test sections: Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing)
- PTE Academic: a minimum total score of 55 (Test sections: Speaking and Writing, Reading, and Listening)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced: a minimum total score of 169 (Test sections: Reading and Use of English, Writing, Listening, and Speaking)
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency: a minimum total score of 169 (Test sections: Reading and Use of English, Writing, Listening, and Speaking)
- Passport requirements:
- A biometric passport (ICAO 9303 standard compliant)
- A biometric EU/EEA identification card (ICAO 9303 standard compliant)
The passport/identification card has to comply with the ICAO 9303 standard. Other passports/identification cards are not accepted. All ICAO compliant documents carry the following logo. The logo is located outside of the front cover of the biometric passport or on the front or back cover of the biometric identification card.
“The support TAMK provides for its students is one of the biggest advantages of studying here. TAMK will give you inspiration, experiences, resources.“
Bachelor survey quote
In the International Business program offered by Tampere University of Applied Sciences, you can choose from seven specialisation options:
- Accounting and Finance
- Experience Economy and Tourism
- Human Resource Management and Leadership
- Innovation Management and Business Development
- Supply Chain Management
Get started today!
Fill in the form to request more information about tuition fees, course details and more.